Revised: December 2018
CashFlow GPS (CFGPS) and its authorized CashFlowAdvisor.com counselors desire to work with servant leadership that is above reproach. This CFGPS Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is a guideline and is not an all-inclusive listing of prohibited conduct. CFGPS reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this AUP at any time, effective immediately upon publication of this AUP.
A third party posting may not contain or be linked to any “Objectionable Content”. As an example, Objectionable Content might include any content that:
- infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party;
- violates any obligation of confidentiality;
- violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party;
- is hateful or obscene;
- is being used to harass, stalk or otherwise threaten a person;
- is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person; or
- is threatening, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities or otherwise contains materials that the CFGPS informs the user that it considers objectionable.
The CFGPS Subscribers have the responsibility to determine what constitutes “Objectionable Content” under this AUP. Objectionable Content will be removed.
When posting or uploading (by way of example but not limitation: a blog, forum, personal profile, registration page, survey, or video uploading), CFGPS Subscribers should also:
- Continue the general topic that is the focus of a blog or forum;
- Ensure that all postings made by the user are original materials created by the user, unless proper attribution is given to a third party;
- Not post any advertising or promotional content for themselves or any third party;
- Not accept any compensation from a third party for placing any content in a posting;
- Disclose all affiliations or relations necessary so that postings are not deceptive or misleading (i.e., if you are commenting upon a company and work for that company, then this should be disclosed);
- Not knowingly link to any downloadable applications or other content which may be harmful to another user’s computer;
- Ensure that all opinions and statements are representative of the user’s honest views; and
- Not offer legal, financial, tax, medical or other advice which may be regulated or require licensure.