Revised: June 2019
Thanks for trusting us and helping us grow by getting the word out in order to help others get free and stay free. We want to celebrate with you!
Your trust is valued and as such we encourage you to invite as many friends as you like, with no limits to the potential upside. There’s just one condition: you must be a satisfied with your own education as a subscriber yourself. In other words, you have to walk the talk. After all, what good is a, “do as I say, not as I do” testimony, right? Invite your friends and colleagues in the spirit of the proven nursing learning and development triage theme: learn one, do one, train one.
- This promotion is valid until September 21, 2019.
- They will receive a complimentary cashflow consultation.
- You will receive, or assign to your favorite charitable organization, a ten percent (10%) refund of your education subscription value with each of your friends’ equal or greater subscription.
- Awards are distributed in the form of silver certificates redeemable at the G47 Marketplace.
- The value received in this promotion can only be used for opportunities listed on the G47 Marketplace platform.
- At the very least, perhaps silver may become your most valuable commodity.
Friends, family, and co-workers. We all know someone who can benefit from using CashFlow GPS. Every time one of your friends successfully registers for CashFlow GPS and remains engaged after the trial period, you may be rewarded for sharing the Good News! Of course, your friends will also benefit from the valuable invitation you’ll be giving them to get involved in this economic freedom movement.
Your reward for “telling-a-friend” who subscribes with CashFlow GPS and remains engaged after the trial period, along with other conditions outlined herein, is a ten percent (10%) refund of your education subscription value with each of your friends’ equal or greater subscription. Your reward will appear within 30 days after the end of each of your friends’ trial period. You can introduce as many friends as you want! You will receive and/or may assign to one or more charitable organizations, a reward for each successful invitation that results in another active subscription. Remember to give your “Tell-A-Friend” promo code, which we’ll provide, to all your friends so that you can be properly rewarded.
Your friend will receive the same CashFlow GPS promotional invitation, including a free cashflow consultation with their trial period.
How to “Tell-a-Friend”
- From the CashFlow GPS website: Click My Account under the Manage Account menu in the navigation bar. Then select the “Tell-a-Friend” link; or
- You can either contact your friends directly or use the provided form to have CashFlow GPS email them on your behalf.
- If you prefer to contact your friends directly, inform them to go to the thecashflowadvisor.com and be sure to let them know to use your name when getting started.
- If you use the form, specify each friend’s email address, modify the personal message (if desired), and then click, Submit.
As long as your friend uses your name when they register and meet the qualifications as described below, you will receive a ten percent (10%) refund of your education subscription as a reward. It’s a bonus for you in return for “paying it forward” starting with your subscription with investing in yourself. Do this ten times (10x) and your subscription is essentially free! It’s our way of sharing the rewards of “getting free and staying free”. Of course, you can always assign the reward to your favorite charitable organizations. Let it flow!
To receive your reward, you and your friend(s) must meet these additional requirements. For additional details, please see the Specific Terms and Conditions below:
- You must be an existing subscriber with CashFlow GPS.
- Your friend(s) must use your name or promo code and follow instructions accordingly.
- You may not refer yourself.
- Your friend(s) must not already be a CashFlow GPS student.
- Your friend(s) must be a new student who registers with CashFlow GPS using a unique remittance card number, email address, and name not previously engaged with CashFlow GPS.
- Your friend(s) must remain a CashFlow GPS student beyond the trial period and be successfully engaged for at least one month.
The most common reasons for not receiving a reward are:
- Your friend(s) has/have not completed their trial period; remember, you receive your reward within 30 days after the end of each friend’s trial period.
- Your friend(s) did not use your name or Tell-A-Friend promo code when registering.
- Your friend(s) chose not to complete the registration information.
- Your friend(s) was/were already registered with CashFlow GPS.
- Your friend(s) did not commit.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- Anyone who has enjoyed success through the CFGPS curriculum is eligible to participate.
- CFGPS reserves the right, in its sole discretion to discontinue or modify, as the case may be, these Terms and Conditions. As such, you should check these Terms and Conditions prior to Telling-a-Friend.
- You are eligible for a reward for each successful engagement. So long as your friends are engaged, you will be honored and rewarded.
- We do not tolerate sending unsolicited commercial email (“spam”). You may invite only persons with whom you have an established personal or business relationship and who you believe would be interested with investing in their education to “get free and stay free.” Without limiting the foregoing, you must not obtain names for referral from group email addresses or email mailing lists or by posting on bulletin/message boards.
- Rewards may be assignable and may also be redeemed for silver if you so choose.
- Rewards if not redeemed may expire with the passing of each calendar year in arrears.
Unlike a lottery, where sometimes there can be more than one winner or no winner at all, with a raffle, there is always a winner, and sometimes winners win more than once, rather than not being eligible for additional drawings. Therefore, to further substantiate why you may choose to opt-in in order to cover the remittance expenses associated with your monthly subscription contribution to cover your educational expenses, we propose the following impact goals for the remainder of 2019:
CashFlow GPS Freedom Goals:
- 1,000 Households
- 100 Small Business / Charitable Organizations
- 10 Strategic Philanthropists
CashFlow GPS Freedom Rewards:
- $10,000 annual intrinsic value (American Silver Eagles … 1-ounce U.S. Treasury minted .999 fine silver coins). That breaks down to 10 drawings at the end of each month with an intrinsic value of $1,000 per drawing.
Fundamentals: Every card processing exchange has the same likelihood of being chosen regardless of the value of the subscription option or method of remittance to cover your contribution to cover your educational expenses, thereby reinforcing the underlying lesson of stewardship in making every-day exchanges; making an exchange of value with credit, debit, an e-check (ACH) or a wire transfer, for example, have very different cash flow consequences.
Methodology: With each contribution comes a unique exchange (order) number. These unique identifiers effectively function as the “raffle ticket” someone would otherwise purchase separately. This is not a regulated raffle offering; the raffle is not the primary purpose and incidental to the charitable social impact purpose. We use a service (e.g. Random Picker)to avoid regulatory / legal issues, yet offer third-party credible results and outputs for transparency purposes.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- Simply opt-in to cover the remittance expenses at the time of making your contribution to cover your educational subscription expense. See Subscription Instructions for specific details. Someone is going to win. It may be you.
Example: For every monthly subscription value received in full and on-time, if not already set-up automatically, each time you opt-in to cover your contribution to cover your educational expenses (typically 1 to 3.5% of each subscription), and with every exchange thereafter, you become eligible for one drawing right: 1 month equals one drawing right; 6 months = 6 drawing rights over the duration of your subscription, for example.
All are invited, yet only a few will be chosen … will it be you? The invitation is yours to refuse. Choose well.