Applies to all CFGPS Website, Cloud, Social Media platforms
CashFlow GPS (CFGPS) and its authorized CashFlowAdvisor.com counselors desire to attract and work with servant-leadership that is above reproach.
Our mission is simple: to help you Get Free, and Stay Free.
We accomplish this by using a net that works … a social platform that connects the right people at the right time to the right opportunities, enabling them to be more productive, successful and significant in their endeavors. Our registered CFGPS subscribers are our friends, family, and neighbors, sharing their personal/professional identities, engage with their connectivity of relationships, exchange knowledge and experiential insight, and explore collaborative opportunities together that would not otherwise be possible on an individual basis … all a part of what we refer to as “Strategic Philanthropy”.
Individuals suitable candidates for CFGPS:
Learning how cash flows to bank on yourself gives you a rare combination of security, safety, liquidity, and control. No matter what age you are, just about anyone can learn how to calculate cash flow and become proficient with practice. See in the following examples where you might find yourself and discover the common opportunities within your age group:
- Common Concerns: student loans; tough job market; salaries barely cover the basics; parents and grandparents struggled through one or more of the recent financial crises; avoid making the financial mistakes others have made.
- Strategy: Start today right where you are while time is on your side … begin small and grow
30s and 40s
- Common Concerns: starting/growing a family; getting into or building a home; how to pay for children’s education; how to keep your head above water with growing debt; how to reduce or eliminate debt; separation/divorce; planning for retirement.
- Strategy: Shift … chart a new course with a different mindset, discover alternative solutions, acquire different information and develop new behaviors and skills to become your own bank.
50s and 60s
- Common Concerns: peak earning years but not without stress … increasing taxes; aging parents; helping your adult children; becoming an empty-nester; chronic health issues, depression, and mounting healthcare expenditures; retirement savings.
- Strategy: Discover self-directed alternatives to enhance long-term opportunities for safe, secure, tax-deferred and/or tax-free growth yet remain liquid for potential emergencies.
Retired and Beyond
- Common Concerns: Keeping current with social welfare programs of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid; failing memory and physical ailments; the nest egg has taken one or more hits in recent years; outliving your wealth; death of a spouse; shrinking fixed income options; forced required minimum distributions (RMDs); taxes; living alone; long-term care; choosing where to volunteer or find opportunities to give back; inheritance planning for children and organizations that align with your passion.
- Strategy: Minimize volatility; increase yield without compromising security; control timing and taxes; avoid burdening adult children; leave a legacy
WARNING: To any person and/or institution and/or agent and/or agency of any governmental structure, including but not limited to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, also using or monitoring this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms: you do NOT have permission to utilize any content contained herein. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against any living man or woman with regard to this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms and contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to any relationship of your affiliation, direction, supervision, or control. The contents of this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms are private, by invitation only, legally privileged, and confidential in nature without a lawfully demonstrated need to know. Requests will be granted only with the express prior written consent of CFGPS, which may approve or deny those requests at its sole discretion. The violation of our personal privacy and/or our rights to peaceably assemble, speak, exercise our faith in ministry, and/or petition government for a redress of grievances is punishable by law.
Registration & Admissions Protocol
The CFGPS “Know Your Neighbor” process is a is a fundamental part of the initial investigation used as an ongoing process of “getting to know you” in order to maintain the sanctity, integrity and transparency of the CFGPS community forum at large (see the CFGPS Love Your Neighbor Policy for additional information). No one gains access to the shared resources of CFGPS community without voluntarily and transparently providing the essential contact information, basic acknowledgements, and some of what they are working on, what they need next, and especially providing the sponsoring name who welcomed them to the CFGPS in the first place.
No Sponsorship = no access (not to mention we virtually eliminate circumvention). We believe there is no coincidence and as such, no one just happens to stumble across CFGPS by chance. Someone is always a catalyst via “word-of-mouth” … the most effective form of targeted affinity marketing known in all of history. We are all connected in some way; most of us just don’t know it or understand how … yet.
Individuals / Organizations not suitable candidates for CFGPS:
- Looking for a get-rich-quick scheme
- Wowed by pie-in-the-sky promises of double-digit annual returns
- Regularly have more cash going out than coming in
- Insufficient data/ lack of preparation
- Do not provide a sufficient “Why”
- Are not sufficiently committed to growth
- Are not open-minded to receive/process/apply new information
- Lacks humility, patience, and/or self-control
- Unwilling to conform to servant-leadership community service
- Public/regulated company status or intends to pursue public disposition exit strategy
Maintaining Your Contact Information
It is the responsibility of the CFGPS Subscriber to keep their primary email address and other contact information up to date so that CFGPS can communicate with them on a regular basis … a key element of the CFGPS blog updates and receive the CFGPS Newsletter. As such, your acceptance of this responsibility at the time of your application and registration is paramount to maintaining our connection and remain eligible for any residual benefits and/or rewards as a result of a CFGPS Relationship.
You understand and agree that if CFGPS sends an electronic CFGPS Communications but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic CFGPS Communications, CFGPS will be deemed to have provided the CFGPS Communication to you.
Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add CFGPS to your email address book (“white-list”) CFGPS e-mail addresses (e.g. name@ thecashflowadvisor.com) so that you will be able to receive the CFGPS Communications we send to you and avoid getting lost in spam/junk mail filters.
If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic CFGPS Communications sent to you by CFGPS are returned, CFGPS may deem your status to be inactive, and you will not be able to conduct any activity as a CFGPS Subscriber until we receive a valid, working primary email address for you. You can update profile with your primary email address and other information as necessary within your secured area of the CFGPS Community.
Important Note: You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted. Your registration information is non-transferable. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your username. To protect against unauthorized access to your account, be sure to log out when you finish using the CFGPS website. Do not disclose your password to any third party. If you believe that your account or password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify CFGPS immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
Important Note: You may withdraw your commitment to receive CFGPS Communications using the “Unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of each CFGPS Newsletter, or electronically in writing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your consent to receive CFGPS Communications (inclusive of the CFGPS Newsletter) or you fail to maintain your current contact information, CFGPS reserves the right to deny your application and registration, restrict or deactivate your CFGPS Subscriber status, ban your participation with any opportunities and/or other proceedings. Any remaining balance of charitable rewards shall irrevocably be forfeited and shall be donated to the charitable assigns of CFGPS.
“I authorize, without reservation, any person, agency or other entity contacted by CFGPS or their agents to furnish the above-mentioned information. I release CFGPS, their respective employees and agents, all persons, agencies and entities providing information or reports about me from any and all liability arising out of the release of any such information or reports. I hereby attest that the information listed on this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.”
Conflicts of Interest
CFGPS has represented and continues to represent many different relationships: individual, partnership, corporate and other organizational clients with various interests in numerous commercial activities and industries (CFGPS is the common denominator to all “CFGPS Relationships”). Accordingly, it is possible that during the course of a relationship with CFGPS you may enter into agreement with one or more of these CFGPS Relationships, whether present or future. If such an arrangement were to arise, and when CFGPS becomes aware of the same, you and those other parties involved will be promptly notified as to the potential conflict of interest.
Therefore, CFGPS reserves the right to maintain a position of limited liability with respect to any such arrangements, potentially “red flag agreements.” CFGPS offers no partiality. CFGPS may withdraw from active representation of both parties and/or its affiliations if deemed to be professionally appropriate until conflicts or adverse conditions have been satisfactorily resolved by the parties in question.
It is possible, as previously stated, that during the course of a CFGPS Relationship, certain third-party services may be sponsored, recommended, and/or introduced by CFGPS (i.e., cash flow calculators, cash flow analysis and valuation services, cash flow accounting, market studies, professional retainers, etc.). The CFGPS subscriber acknowledges that such third-party fees or premium services are not included in the Free Cash Flow Consultation. The CFGPS subscriber further acknowledges that CFGPS may also receive certain financial rewards according to one or more CFGPS affiliate agreements.
We encourage transparency in all our relationships and therefore, it is further acknowledged:
- CFGPS may reward certain Volunteers (or their charitable assigns). Alternatively, only licensed third-party intermediaries may receive compensation.
- No legal advice, accounting services, investment advice, tax planning, real estate agency, or other services requiring licensure are offered by CFGPS, which its affiliates may or may not have.
- Important Note: No compensation is required from you for any Free Cash Flow Consultation, typically averaging no more than one hour, during which time CFGPS Volunteers will not engage in any services in which they have a financial interest without disclosure of this Conflict of Interest. No third-party “finder” agreement is required by you to register with CFGPS or complete.
- It is understood that incidental expenses and third-party fees may apply for reference material, research, software, templates and tools, tech-support, due diligence, printing, premium services, professional retainers and/or other miscellaneous items as required to pursue a specific opportunity and/or your financial education (e.g., updating a third-party valuation/appraisal to secure a loan). In such cases, these expenses are typically disclosed in advance and may be deductible or credited at closing arrangements. You reserve the right to approve/disapprove accordingly. In the interim, you warrant that you are sufficiently financially solvent to handle these incidentals.
- In the event a greater degree of service is necessary, or a work-for-hire arrangement or some other third-party contractual arrangement is required, you must work out such details with the referred party. CFGPS cannot negotiate and/or represent both parties due to the aforementioned Conflicts of Interest. Please be advised that this ministry may receive grants, donations or other honorable “rewards” from one or more CFGPS Relationships when retained by you for their services.
- Success is not contingent upon the implementation of any of the counsel provided, as matters frequently take a course that cannot be predicted. CFGPS offers no guarantees; only love, encouragement and unwavering support.
Request for “Cash Flow Counsel” Release
“Through the course of a CFGPS Relationship, I may request various cash flow advisory/concierge services (“Cash Flow Counsel”). I agree to cooperate should I be selected to participate in surveys designed to evaluate the services of CFGPS and to benefit local/regional economic development, and social or environmental sustainability studies. I understand that during the course of our relationship together I may receive various communications from CFGPS or its affiliates.”