Revised: February 2019
The Cash Flow GPS System (CFGPS) is the ONE combined financial ‘software as a service’ and cash flow coaching solution that will safely guide you to, and through, increasing cash flow, while enhancing your family legacy potential with:
- Financial Freedom
- Unique Transparency
- Intelligent Reporting
- Cross-Generational Communication
- Self-Directed Personal Involvement With a Community Experience
- Matchless Security and Privacy
- Peace of Mind
- Generational Wealth Preservation
CFGPS Private Member
We know that no two relationships are the same. We also know that financial wants and needs become more complex as you accumulate greater income and wealth. Often, your strategy shifts from success towards significance.
We understand how the foregoing is a cause of concern and even leads to frustration. The current standard of financial advice offered by most Accountants, Financial Planners and Financial Advisors is severely lacking, especially for those of high net worth, or annual income producers in the middle of higher income brackets. Conventional solutions of the middle class often do not apply. You need custom solutions beyond what software alone cannot provide (e.g. the human element beyond artificial intelligence).
In exchange for your subscription, and investment in your education, you will receive specialized attention and access to world-class strategies and resources made available through the jurisdictionally protected financial facility that most Accountants, Financial Planners & Advisors simply are not aware of, or just can’t offer.
- Innovative ways to provide liquidity
- Reduce liabilities
- Improve net worth
- Maximize asset protection
- Increase your privacy
- Boost cash flow
- Non-recourse leverage of assets
- Bank on Yourself
- Provide a greater impact with charitable organizations that align with your passion
- Transcend jurisdictional boundaries; and
- Enough resource materials to choke a horse!
Simply put, “we can give you the keys to your freedom, and the knowledge to maintain it.”
Features and Benefits
CFGPS goes beyond the balance sheet to use a simple, yet comprehensive way to manage your cash-flow, by empowering you to take better control of your household, business, and legacy organization.
In so doing, you will work with a team of folks that actually walk the talk, who specialize in coordinating niche professionals, other like-minded small business owners, and executives, all working in a community forum format. It is like no other community you have ever been a part of.
Leadership doesn’t have to be lonely, nor does the self-directed strategy have to be by yourself. Take a closer look to discover how your values are most well-aligned with what we do, and why.
- Unlimited Cash In/Out Entries;
- 5 Years of forecasting capability;
- Fully interchangeable Monthly, Weekly or Daily views;
- Repeat functionality for any Cash In/Out entry for repeat daily, weekly, monthly or annually for any number of repeat occurrences;
- Alarm indicators to highlight periods of a worsening cash position;
- Archiving of historic data entry to ensure an uncluttered view is maintained;
- Detailed Forecast Analysis section;
- All key Reports predefined and ready to view – Data Reports, Tables, Graphs, Bar & Pie Charts;
- Actual Cash In/Out values can be added to permit forecasting accuracy analysis;
- SSL Secure Access Security;
- Continuous automatic backup plus a daily backup;
- Unlimited Multi-User access – access from anywhere;
- Global use capability: Multiple user currency will allow GBP£, USD$, CAD$, AUD$, and EUR€ signage;
In addition, the ‘What if’ Forecast Modelling options include:
- Unlimited ‘What if’ Cash In & ‘What if’ Cash Out entries;
- Multiple ‘What if’ Forecast Modelling capability;
- ‘What if’ sensitivity/stress test function to challenge your assumptions, meaning that a % likelihood of occurring can be applied to your ‘What if’ Scenario Cash In/Out values;
- Additional ‘What if’ Cash In/Out reporting.
Basic Planning Modules
- Debt reduction
- Debt-freedom (elimination)
- Debt consolidation
- Unsecured personal credit
- Unsecured business credit
- Multiple income streams
- Residual income streams
- Credit repair
- Break-even analysis
- Debt planning
- Loan payment
- Loan amortization
- Loan acceleration
- Simple interest (interest only)
- Reverse mortgage
- Personal financial statement
- Small business financial statement
- Private family banking
- Self-directed investment options
- Self-directed IRA options
- Real estate IRA options
- LLC IRA options
- Due diligence
- Business succession
Advanced Planning Modules
- Interview and discovery
- Monitor and guidance
- Asset allocation and analysis
- Goal-based planning
- Values-based planning
- Principled wealth solutions
- Moral & ethical wealth solutions
- Faith-based wealth solutions
- Capital management options
- Small business succession planning
- Vacation home / second home planning
- Rental property planning
- Life insurance planning
- Major medical / health care planning
- Primary residence planning
- Home for a child planning
- Advanced education / College planning
- Irrevocable trust planning
- Limited partnership planning
- Life tenancy planning
- Persons with disabilities (special needs) planning
- Company stock distribution analysis
- Net-unrealized appreciation analysis
- Life expectancy and plan duration
- Long-term care planning
- Like-kind asset exchange planning
- Tax savings, including:
- Accelerated depreciation (component) planning
- Recharacterization planning
- Distribution options for inherited qualified / non-qualified annuities
- Charitable trust modeling
- Future purchase / sale of assets planning
- Divorce settlement planning
- Prenuptial planning
- Legacy planning
- Cash Flow
- Credit & Debt
- Home & Mortgage (including Reverse Mortgage)
- Taxation & Itemized Deductions
- Paycheck & Benefits
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Investment; Portfolio
The first large-scale commercialized attempt to market the family bank / bank on yourself concept in the age of modern media came about in 1980, with Robert Castiglione’s founding of LEAP, Inc., and the publication of his book, LEAP, The Lifetime Economic Acceleration Process: The Key to Financial Success. Castiglione’s book, like Be Your Own Banker and Bank on Yourself, attempts to make the case for using life insurance to accomplish this purpose.
But the concept was nothing remotely new. In fact, the roots of this strategy go back generations, at least prior to the Civil War when farmers would acquire land and reduce the mortgage and related expenses with each harvest of their crops.
Why It Works
There are two concepts at the heart of the CFGPS concept, Bank on Yourself, the LEAP system, Be Your Own Banker, Infinite Banking, or any other similar systems … an inexpensive source of: 1) liquidity, or 2) finance, which is available without a credit application and minimal paperwork. You don’t have to pledge your home, and you never have to pay back the loan. However, it works better if you do pay off the loan, so you can take advantage of the cheap financing again and again, not to mention the tax benefits of certain interest deductions. The whole system is treated by the IRS similarly to a Roth IRA, funded with after tax dollars, but growth and income taken along the toll-free road is tax free.
Now just imagine a community of like-minded alumni collaborating in a similar peer-to-peer (P2P) capacity covesting with one another in like-kind fashion. Sound to good to be true? Ever heard of a good old fashioned barn raise? Intentional communities work … keeping it in the family and love your neighbor as yourself.
The concept works very well for some people, but it’s not a magic wand. Even with dividends, which aren’t guaranteed, the internal rate of returns available on the insurance policies is quite modest, especially in a low-interest rate environment.
- It’s not for people who don’t need or want a permanent death benefit.
- It’s not for people who can’t afford a term premium to protect their families.
- Expenses are front-loaded. The agent and insurance company can eat up half of the first year’s premium.
- It’s not for people with an unstable source(s) of income.
Circumstances When Such a Strategy Might Be Appropriate
Banking on yourself could be the select strategy for people in a variety of circumstances, such as:
- People who believe income tax rates will be higher in the future than they are now.
- People who are concerned they may be the target of lawsuits: Life insurance cash value, for example, often receives substantial protection from creditors, depending on your state of residence.
- People who want to save money for college while preserving their child’s or children’s eligibility for financial aid under the federal method of calculating a family’s expected contribution.
- People who want a portion of their portfolio allocated to modest but guaranteed growth.
- People who like the features of a Roth IRA and who would contribute large amounts of money to one if they could.
- You don’t want to have to wait until you’re 59 ½ to be able to access the money.
- You want assets to bypass probate at death.
- You expect to have an estate tax liability at death, or at the death of your spouse, if he or she survives you.
Five Foundational Milestones to Your Growth and Freedom
All subscription plans are designed around 6-month curriculum cycles with optional ongoing monthly, quarterly, and annual check-ins. Each 6-month subscription comes with 25 hours of private coaching, albeit you can cancel at any time. In your first 30 days, we’ll show you a plan to get free and stay free that uniquely works for you without any additional income. We’re so confident in fact, that we’ll refund your investment if we cannot deliver on this promise … fair is fair. In all cases, you’re in charge and you decide what is right for you. See the 30-Day Trial Assurance for details and the Rewards Programs for other incentives.
- Option 1 – Consumer: Consumer debt (e.g. non-mortgage debt)
- Option 2 – Residential: Option 1 + Primary Residence Mortgage
- Option 3 – Commercial Basic: Option 2 + second home / rental property (ideal for the sole proprietor or small business owner with 5 or less employees)
- Option 4 – Commercial Advanced: Option 3 + Comprehensive small business package with multiple mortgages (ideal for the small business owner with 5 or more employees)
- Option 5 – Generational Wealth: Option 4 + strategic philanthropy and legacy planning shifting from the half-time of life strategy from success towards significance